Pay course fee for Sexual Exploitation of Children and Young People- Short Course(PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING)
The course will extend the student's knowledge base in relation to sexual exploitation of children and young people, covering definitions, prevalence, intervention and protection, managing perpetrators, policy and legislation. Historical continuities in the form and nature of sexual exploitation will be examined, in a national and international context.
A detailed description of the course is available at:
For more information on course content please contact Adele Almammedova on 020 7133 5014 or email [email protected]londonmet.ac.uk
No refunds are available for cancellations. Participant who starts their course late, leaves their course early or withdraws from the course entirely will constitute late cancellation and payment will still be due or forfeited if already paid.
This process is for online payment only. A payment receipt will be emailed immediately after online payment is made.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT and present it to reception on arrival.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE SHORT COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS before making your payment.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU PAY FOR YOUR COURSE:
- We cannot hold places unless we have full payment in advance accompanied by a complete enrolment form.
- Places are allocated strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Enrolment forms and payments must be received at least two weeks before the course starts.
- Payment must be made in full by the date mentioned on the Enrolment Form to qualify for the discount. (Please note that deadlines vary from one course to another.)
- Places on the course will only be confirmed in writing once we know enough students have registered to run the course.
- Cancellations by the participant must be received in writing 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Transfer to another course is possible during the same academic year, subject to availability. All transfers and cancellations are subject to a 15% administration charge. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, or once a course has started.
- London Metropolitan University reserves the right to cancel courses or language pathways where there are not sufficient numbers of participants. In this event, we will make a full refund of the course fee. If we have to cancel a course that has already begun, we will try to make alternative arrangements or will make a full or partial refund of the course fee as appropriate.
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any travel and accommodation expenses or other losses arising from any such cancellation.