Pay course fees for Knowledge of Policing Course (PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING)
The course covers the essential knowledge required for becoming a police constable. This includes initial support to victims and witnesses; undertaking interviews, gathering and submitting evidence; responding to incidents; searching, arresting, detaining and reporting individuals; searching vehicles, premises and open spaces; managing antisocial behaviour and conflict; public protection; responding to those with mental ill-health; and considering ethical issues arising.
- Full - £950 (This fee includes 3 year access to NCALT) if booked before 1 March, 2016, thereafter £950 inclusive
- SC&CS - £750 (Special constables and Community Support officers)
- LMU Stud't - £500 (Only applies to former London Metropolitan University Students, former ID number must be provided)
The course will be taught in 10 days, over 10 weekends with study for a total of 8 hours from 9am to 6pm on each of the Saturdays. The classes will be held in our Holloway Campus, Tower Building and Learning Centre.
A detailed description of the course is available at:
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT and present it at the Registration Desk on arrival.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE SHORT COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS before making your payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We cannot hold places unless we have full payment in advance accompanied by a complete enrolment form.
- Places are allocated strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Enrolment forms and payments must be received at least two weeks before the course starts.
- Payment must be made in full by the date mentioned on the Enrolment Form to qualify for the discount. (Please note that deadlines vary from one course to another.).
- Places on the course will only be confirmed in writing once we know enough students have registered to run the course.
- Cancellations by the participant must be received in writing 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Transfer to another course is possible during the same academic year, subject to availability. All transfers and cancellations are subject to a 15% administration charge. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, or once a course has started.
- London Metropolitan University reserves the right to cancel courses or language pathways where there are not sufficient numbers of participants. In this event, we will make a full refund of the course fee. If we have to cancel a course that has already begun, we will try to make alternative arrangements or will make a full or partial refund of the course fee as appropriate.
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any travel and accommodation expenses or other losses arising from any such cancellation.
PLEASE CLICK ON 'Read More' AND SELECT YOUR PAYMENT OPTION FROM BELOW.