Pay fees for Training the Trainers of Translation Course (PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING)
This ia a two week course for professional translators (in-house and freelance), with an interest and experience in teaching translation skills and wishing to enhance their pedagogic methodology.
Registration Fees: £700 (Early Booking Rate)- (When paid by 27/04/17). A Full Rate price of £750 will be charged after this dates.
The course is held at our City campus in Moorgate in the renown Square Mile of the City of London, a few minutes away from Liverpool Street Station, the Barbican Centre and the Bank of England.(DETAIL)
This process is for online payment only. A payment receipt will be e-mailed immediately after online payment is made.
A detailed description of the course is available at:
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT and present it at the Registration Desk on arrival.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE SHORT COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS before making your payment.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU PAY FOR YOUR COURSE:
- We cannot hold places unless we have full payment in advance accompanied by a complete enrolment form.
- Places are allocated strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Enrolment forms and payments must be received at least two weeks before the course starts.
- Payment must be made in full by the date mentioned on the Enrolment Form to qualify for the discount. (Please note that deadlines vary from one course to another.)
- Places on the course will only be confirmed in writing once we know enough students have registered to run the course.
- Cancellations by the participant must be received in writing 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Transfer to another course is possible during the same academic year, subject to availability. All transfers and cancellations are subject to a 15% administration charge. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, or once a course has started.
- London Metropolitan University reserves the right to cancel courses or language pathways where there are not sufficient numbers of participants. In this event, we will make a full refund of the course fee. If we have to cancel a course that has already begun, we will try to make alternative arrangements or will make a full or partial refund of the course fee as appropriate.
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any travel and accommodation expenses or other losses arising from any such cancellation.
All other short courses in Interpreting and Translation can be viewed at: