Pay Diploma in Translation Examination (Dip Trans) - Preparatory Courses - 1 Unit
(PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING)
This payment is for participants who would like to pay for 1 unit only. IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR 2 OR 3 UNITS, PLEASE SEE SEPARATE PRODUCTS.
The course is for students about to take or wishing to take, the CIoL Dip. Trans. examinations, this course will consist of 3 five-week sessions, each preparing for one Unit of the Dip Trans examination.
- Unit 1 General translation.
- Unit 2 Semi-specialised translation (Technology, Business or Literature).
- Unit 3 Semi-specialised translation (Science, Social Science or Law)
* Please note this course is taught in distance learning mode.
1 Unit: £350
2 Units: £550
3 Units: £750
This process is for online payment only. A payment receipt will be e-mailed immediately after online payment is made.
Further information can be viewed at: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/faculties/faculty-of-social-sciences-and-humanities/
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE SHORT COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS before making your payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We cannot hold places unless we have full payment in advance accompanied by a complete enrolment form.
- Places are allocated strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Enrolment forms and payments must be received at least two weeks before the course starts.
- Payment must be made in full by the date mentioned on the Enrolment Form to qualify for the discount. (Please note that deadlines vary from one course to another.).
- Places on the course will only be confirmed in writing once we know enough students have registered to run the course.
- Cancellations by the participant must be received in writing 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Transfer to another course is possible during the same academic year, subject to availability. All transfers and cancellations are subject to a 15% administration charge. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, or once a course has started.
- London Metropolitan University reserves the right to cancel courses or language pathways where there are not sufficient numbers of participants. In this event, we will make a full refund of the course fee. If we have to cancel a course that has already begun, we will try to make alternative arrangements or will make a full or partial refund of the course fee as appropriate.
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any travel and accommodation expenses or other losses arising from any such cancellation.